Saturday, August 2, 2014

Thing 13

My head is swimming with new information!  I would love to have access of ipads at a moments notice, but I know that is not the case.  I can see there will be learning curves and lessons need to be planned out carefully to incorporate the ipads - especially since we will have to go into the library for use.

I think my favorite thing is Educreations.  I  am thinking of ways to get information to students who need to see it again and again and possibly helping parents understand what is being learned in class.

Although I am familiar with copyright laws, it was a good reminder that it not only applies to writing reports, but things we create. I have to remember to keep this in the front of my mind.

I have to say that this class was one of the more involved online classes I have taken.  I really needs to be more credit than just 7 hours.  You have to process so much information about many different programs.  I couldn't finish it in one day - too much to think about and time is needed to really see how things work.  Unfortunately some of the links did not connect, so I probably missed some info.

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I am glad to hear that you were engaged in this online class. Please let me know of some of the items you could not connect to during the professional development. I highly encourage you to make sure you are constantly signing up to use the iPads to ensure that you are integrating technology with these mobile devices in your lesson plans. You are going to have a great year with the integration of technology! :)

    ReplyDelete