Saturday, August 2, 2014

Thing 9

The Skype link was not working, so based off of what I know about Skype this could be a fun way to communicate with other schools within our own district as well as around the world.  I think any subject or any topic could apply.  The conversation between different opinions could be really cool.

Padlet - this is a very creative way to communicate.  I have seen where it can get a  little messy as post pile up.  I feel that any application used has to be learned - and the kids can probably teach me faster than I could learn on my own.  No matter what is used, all is good if the student is engaged.

1 comment:

  1. Tina, in our district we encourage staff to use Adobe Connect to connect with other schools around the district. In order to connect with schools around the nation, the district recommend video-conferences. I have enjoyed using Padlet but I would definitely have an organization system in place for this tool as well.

    ReplyDelete